Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fire in the sky



The world moves in mysterious ways. Sometimes the world has to literally move, to put you where you need to be. The past two months has proven this to me through a combination of new friends, new surroundings & how a chain of events can put you in the right place at the right time.

Now it's up to me to take advantage of the unbelievable opportunities presenting themselves including sneaker & clothing sponsorships, working with publications & traveling the world. To see what I'm really made of.

A creativity has been ignited in me that will let me burn at my brightest.

Wearing - Mr Bathing Ape Beanie, Fred Perry button up shirt & Raf Simons Sunglasses & Leica D-Lux 4 Safari Edition Camera
Photography - Valerie Soh
Location - Kowloon, Hong Kong


Source

No comments: